Wed, 16 Nov|
4 Day/4 Night Whitsundays Sailing and Yoga Retreat 16-20 November
Don't miss out on this unforgettable adventure! We'll be stopping at a different island each day. It'll be an amazing week to relax, recharge, connect with nature and nourish your body, mind and and soul. There are only 8 spots, so don't miss out on this amazing and unforgettable adventure!
Time & Location
16 Nov, 4:00 pm – 20 Nov, 2:00 pm
Whitsunday Regional, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland, Australia
About the event
After selling out of my Whitsundays retreat in April, I'm facilitating another yoga and sailing around the Whitsundays Retreat 16-20 November. We'll be stopping at a different island each day. It'll be an amazing week to relax, recharge, connect with nature and nourish your body, mind, and soul. There are only 8 spots, so don't miss out on this amazing and unforgettable adventure.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope you can make it!
Sailing the Whitsundays is a lifetime bucket list item that is every part as rewarding as you'd imagine it is. Experience the amazing restorative powers of floating on the sea and waking up in a new location each day.
A precious opportunity to enjoy a journey into the tropical Islands with kindred spirits. Learning and discovering new places. Open your heart to the possibilities and we'll take you there. An incredible opportunity for exploration, grounding, connection, pure joy and freedom.
Connecting with nature and the human experience. Lifelong friends, you will become a part of the family once you share in some of the magical moments that simply happen in these weeks.
Guaranteed to rejuvenate, relax and transform your body and mind. What are you waiting for? Let's go!
- Sunset and sunrise sessions to awaken the spirit
- Vinyasa and Yin Yoga
- Sailing and cruising around some of the most spectacular landscapes in the world
- Snorkeling in beautiful clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef
- Workshops and optional events
- All meals
- Sunbathing & relaxing onboard luxury yacht
- Secluded inlets, secret beaches
- Nature walks, hiking
- Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout, Hamilton Island, Airlie Beach - Plus up to 5-7 of the 74 idyllic islands located in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef
- Many more surprises and unforgettable experiences
- Accommodation in the comforts of a stylish yacht
- Skipper + Route Manager
- Yoga Instructor
- Healthy meals, snacks, tea & coffee daily
- Final clean, linen, towels
- Fuel, tender and outboard engine
- Great Barrier Reef Environmental charge and park fees
- Damage waiver
- Sports equipment
- Snorkel equipment
- Stinger suits
- Your flights
- Airport transfers
- Individual Travel insurance
- Alcohol, bottled water or softdrinks(BYO if you wish)- Bring a water bottle!
- Dining out (optional)
Live your life by a compass not by a clock!
Onboard: 4pm 16 November
Return to Port: 2pm 20 November
Depart: Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach
Details of what to expect are included above. No retreat is the same and depending on the weather we may switch up which islands we visit on which day. However, we guarantee you will not miss out on an amazing adventure.
We will provide you with our planned Itinerary, info pack, links etc following your booking. If you have any queries feel free to reach out. Otherwise, stay tuned.
The luxury sailing catamarans are some of the latest designs featuring the innovative walk-through saloon and forward cockpit. Great airflow for the tropics and a second entertaining area.
We accommodate up to 12; Our guests take the four queen cabins, and the crew generally take up the remaining open single beds
Double Cabin with ensuite (2people) $1900 per person AUD
Double or Triple Cabin with shared bathroom (2 or 3 people) $1700 per person
Non Refundable Deposit to secure booking $200 AUD pp
The balance needs to be paid off by 16 August